Finance and Administrative Department
4101 Reservoir Road, NW
Washington, D.C. – 20007
Email of the Event Bureau
Secretary General of Diplomatic Chancery
Stéphane E. RAYNAUD DE FITTE
The Finance and Administrative Department covers all diplomatic and consular networks of France in the United States.
The main activities of this service, headed by a Secretary General of Diplomatic Chancery, are:
- Budget management, accounting, and logistics,
- Management of human resources,
- Management credentials, privileges and immunities,
- Animation of social dialogue and internal communication,
- The administrative implementation of projects promoted by the Head of Mission.
An event cell, under the authority of the Secretary General, is also responsible for managing events and receptions held on Embassy grounds.