Beaujolais and Beyond Celebration 2017
WHAT: Beaujolais and Beyond Celebration 2017
WHEN: Friday, November 17, 2017 - 8:00pm-12:00am
WHERE: La Maison Française - 4101 Reservoir Rd, NW - Washington, D.C. - 20007
PRICE: 3 Types of Tickets:
- Grand Cru VIP ($ 135): Allows you to get in at 6:30pm. During this hour and a half, you will enjoy delicious hors-d’oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting (open bar ends at 8:00p). Of course, you can then stay for the rest of the night.
- Château Table Service ($ 800 - table for up to 4): From 6:30pm to midnight (includes VIP hour). Includes a reserved table and 2 bottles of Champagne. Very limited number of tables. Please reserve early.
- Premier Cru Tickets ($ 65 - 8pm to midnight): Includes free food buffet and Beaujolais open bar. Cash bar for all other wines/drinks.
RESERVATION: Evenbrite, required
- French-American Chamber of Commerce members get 20% off. Please use promo code FACCBN17. Please note that membership will be verified immediately upon registration. If you are not yet a member and would like to become one, please contact us.
- For security reasons, all persons attending the event must be registered via this site. No multiple registrations under a single name. ID will be required to enter the Embassy grounds.
- Also for security reasons, there is no parking available inside the Embassy. Public parking is available on Reservoir Rd and across the street at Georgetown University Hospital’s parking garage. Using a transportation service such as Uber or Lyft is recommended.
- The organizers invite people in wheelchairs or with reduced mobility to contact us via email as soon as possible, and at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- This is an adult-only event. No one under 21 allowed.
- Dress Code: Cocktail attire. French accents (bleu, blanc, rouge) welcome.
- No refunds.
This event is organized in partnership between the French-American Chamber of Commerce and the Alliance Francaise of Washington, DC.
Enjoy unlimited Beaujolais Nouveau all night long, sample food from some of Washington’s best French restaurants, and dance the night away at The Wine Event Of The Year!
New to 2017, upgrade your Beaujolais experience by reserving a VIP Chateau table for you and your closest friends!
Join us for a joyous and lively evening featuring:
- French buffet prepared by leading DC restaurants as well as the Embassy of France’s chefs
- French breads, cheeses, pâtés and pastries
- Open bar of free-flowing Beaujolais Nouveau wine
- Cash bar for all other drinks (beers, red, white & Champagne)
To complement the libations, festivities will include a local Washington DJ and dancing, an online and silent auction, and a raffle with a chance to win a trip to Paris thanks to Air France Delta KLM, our exclusive Raffle Sponsor!
Organizer of Beaujolais and Beyond Celebration 2017
French-American Chamber of Commerce (DC Chapter) & Alliance Française de Washington
This is a fund-raising event organized and hosted by the French-American Chamber of Commerce – Washington, D.C. Chapter and the Alliance Française, Washington DC. Funds generated at this event go towards our respective missions.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce, Washington, DC is a not for profit organization with a mission to support strong economic relations between France & the U.S., and promoting our member companies. Our Chapter is one of 19 French-American Chambers of Commerce in the U.S.
The Alliance Française de Washington, DC is dedicated to providing the highest quality of French language training through a multi-faceted approach that promotes lifelong learning and cultural dialogue in an increasingly multicultural society. For more than 60 years, the Alliance Française has been proudly serving the local community, offering quality programs, services and events in close partnership with community, educational and cultural DC partners.