ICDC Holiday Gala
WHAT: ICDC Holiday Gala
WHEN: Saturday, December 9, 2017 - 8:00 p.m - 11:30 p.m
WHERE: La Maison Française - 4101 Reservoir Rd, NW - Washington, D.C. - 20007
VIP Admission $85
Reserve a VIP Ticket and join us at 8:00 PM for a VIP champagne reception with jazz for a magical prelude to your evening of dancing. Enjoy delectable and exquisite Parisian desserts created especially for you by the pastry chef at the French Embassy. Please note that dinner is not included in the event.
General Admission $65
General Admission guests join us at 9:00 PM for a continuation of our holiday inspired jazz performances followed by dancing the night away to our DJ performing dance hits from around the world. Enjoy delectable French desserts along with drinks at the open bar. Please note that dinner is not included in the event.
RESERVATION: Online registration required on EventBrite
ADD. INFOS: All attendees must be 21 and over. Strictly no exceptions. IDs will be checked and validated by Embassy security. No parking inside the embassy. No large bag, helmet, suitcase.
Attend on your own or with friends for an unforgettable & sophisticated rendezvous of jazz, French wine & desserts followed by a Parisian discotheque with Dancing in the city of lights!
Enjoy an evening of music, wine, & dancing along with delectable desserts reminiscent of the selections from a Parisian café. As you meet and socialize with other attendees, dance the night away to our jazz band followed by a DJ performing dance music from around the world. A luxurious liaison awaits you in the City of Lights! Reserve your tickets now before they sell out and join us to celebrate the holidays in one of Washington’s most magnificent embassies!
Guests will be served a delectable dessert buffet of Parisian desserts with an open bar. Please note that as stated on the agenda below, dinner is not served at the event so we recommend that you have dinner prior to arriving at the event. All attendees must be 21 and over.
Delightful Performance by our Jazz Trio
Enjoy a selection of jazz music. Our acclaimed Jazz Trio sets the scene for our Winter Gala with a magical prelude to a night of dancing.
Your exquisite evening includes:
- Champagne reception from 8:00 PM - 8:45 PM for VIP Guests
- Open Bar with wine and spirits
- Delectable French desserts by the French Embassy Pastry chef
- Enjoy music and dancing to our jazz trio
- Parisian Discotheque Experience: Dance the night away to our DJ
Whether you attend on your own or with friends, join us to celebrate the holidays at the Embassy of France as a luxurious liaison awaits you in the City of Lights! Our holiday galas are always extremely well attended by individuals and groups alike. Reserve your tickets now before they sell out as only a limited number of discounted tickets are available. Ticket prices are subject to increase without notice as we approach the date of the event.
Tentative Dessert Menu (Subject to change) - Served Until 10:00 PM
- Creme Brulee Napoleon
- Chocolate Croustillant Bar
- Choux a la Creme
- Decadent Chocolate Cake Layered with Chocolate Cream & Raspberry Jam
- Delightful Almond Opera Torte with Coffee & Chocolate Cream
- Mini Chocolate & Coffee Eclairs
- Petite Fruit Mousse: Mango, Cassis, Passion fruit
- Swan Shaped Cream Puffs with Whipped Cream
- Fruit & Strawberry Tarts
- Pistachio Almond Cookie with Pistachio Cream
- Lemon Meringue Tart
- Heavenly Chocolate mousse delights
Please note that online ticket sales are non-refundable.
Event Agenda (May change)
Please note that the dance soiree will be held regardless of the weather and will go ahead rain, shine, or snow. Kindly note that by purchasing a ticket, you accept the responsibility to arrive at the Embassy of France. Due to expenses incurred, we are unable to offer refunds in the event you are unable to attend the event for any reason. Purchase of tickets constitutes your acceptance of our rain date policy and no-refund policy, as all ticket sales are final.
8:00 PM Admission for VIP Ticket Holders
- VIP Reception with Champagne until 8:45PM
- A selection of jazz and holiday favorites performed by a trio
- Open bar with wine and spirits
- Meet other VIP guests and diplomats in attendance
- Enjoy an exquisite selection of Parisian desserts including creations by the French Embassy pastry chef
- Kindly note that the VIP reception with champagne concludes at 8:45 PM
9:00 PM Admission for General Admission Ticketholders
- Open Bar with wine & spirits
- Delectable Parisian desserts served until 10:00 PM
- Dance to our jazz trio until approximately 9:45 PM
- Parisian Discotheque Experience: Dance the night away to thrilling dance music from around the world
- Meet and socialize with over 250 guests
11:15 PM Bar service ends
11:30 Event Concludes
Guests will be served a delectable dessert buffet of Parisian desserts with an open bar. Please note that dinner is not served at the event so we recommend that you have dinner prior to arriving at the event.